These Grilled Wild Turkey Rolls are amazingly delicious. Need something to do with that meat taking up space in your freezer? Trust us, this recipe is off-the-charts. It’s easy to make and super versatile – if you don’t have wild turkey, grab some from the store or experiment with other meat. Give it a try and let us know how it goes!
Grilled Wild Turkey Rolls
- 1 lb thick cut pepper bacon
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs wild turkey breast
- 3 whole jalapenos enough for about 15 slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Cut turkey into 1 and 1/2″ cubes. Mix marinade. Let meat marinade for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Cut each piece of bacon in half. Place one slice of jalapeno and one cube of turkey into center of bacon slice. Tightly roll bacon over turkey and hold in place with a toothpick.
- Heat grill to medium heat (around 300-350 degrees). Place rolls on sides and cook slowly turning every few minutes. Once the bacon is fully cooked, your turkey should also be fully cooked. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Head over to our sister site at ClassicMagnets.com and decorate your cabin with our U.S. State Magnets and vintage souvenir magnets!